The U.S. average annual utility bill has increased more in the last five years than any other five year period and utility rates are forecast to climb significantly higher in 2015 and beyond…there are no reductions in utility rates anticipated. What can you do to defeat high utility bills that are guaranteed to increase? CPBS designed and manufactured these innovative wall panel and sheathing products to meet and exceed the 2015 Energy Codes. Manufactured with an extraordinary new combination of fiberglass reinforced thermoset (FRT) polymer, our products’ FRT skin bonds to a rigid polyurethane insulating foam core designed to continuously insulate and seal the building envelope from air and moisture infiltration.
CPBS’s Composite Structural Insulated Panel (C-SIP) and Composite Structural Insulated Sheathing (C-SIS) building products are unique, high-tech solutions that outperform conventional Structural Insulated Panel (SIP) and Structural Insulated Sheathing (SIS) products by delivering maximum energy efficiency and building envelope performance.
- Ideal for a wide variety of residential and commercial new construction or Energy Retrofit projects
- Our high performance products are designed to meet and exceed future energy code requirements – both residential and commercial – C-SIP (R-26) and C-SIS (R-6 or R-12)
- Drives superior energy performance by dramatically lowering air infiltration and eliminating thermal transfer, while increasing insulation, all of which radically lower energy costs
- Delivers measurably higher performance than “luminous fibrous” sheathings or OSB that use layers of glued insulating foam, fiberboard and a pressed water resistant paper to make an exterior sheathing
- The FRT skins, coupled with advanced sealing and flashing, serve as a moisture & vapor retarder which eliminates the need for a house wrap
- C-SIP wall panel and C-SIS sheathing have a faster payback and better return on investment for homeowners and building owners – lowering operating expenses, repair bills and maintenance costs
- Designed for both structural and non-structural applications
- Required accessory system for fastening, joint sealing and flashing developed with third party manufacturers for long term sustainability
- It is easy to finish exterior FRT skin with traditional exterior finishing materials and interior FRT skin with sheetrock